Vehicle Technician - SPORTS CARS
On going Contract
£18-20ph OUTSIDE IR35
Vehicle Technicians required for a leading organisation based in Banbury. We are looking for qualified technicians to take on a major project working on top level sports and performance vehicles. You will be part of a very prestigious and exciting project that will most definitely test your engineering skills. Taking on a large rectifications and rebuild project on some of the worlds leading high performance sports cars you will come from ideally a motorsport background and have the ability to read drawings, take apart large sections of a vehicle including gearbox and powertrain and then rebuild to required specs.
- Experienced Techs used to working on gearboxes, engines, Hybrids etc.
- Top level technicians who are comfortable working on high end sports cars.
- motorsport technician with 3 years' experience
- Assembly of high-value Prototype and Production vehicles to the required standard, including sub assembly of components.
- Provide hands on technical support to the Vehicle Build Technician team
- A background in niche, low volume or motorsport engineering with a broad understanding of vehicle systems.
- Experience of assembling Prototype and Production vehicles.
- Experience using a variety of handheld tools.
- Experience of working with precision components.
- Experience of building mechanical and electromechanical components.
- Comfortable working to tight time frames and demanding quality requirements.
- Desirable: * Electric Vehicle / Hybrid Level 3 qualification (IMI or equivalent)
On offer Is a contract OUTSIDE OF IR35, paying £18-20ph. Monday to Friday 10 hr days.
Lots of future potential for work and progression also!
This is a very high profile vehicle range and requires a keen eye for detail and the ability to see things at a different level.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the Automotive industry then please forward your cv to Nathan Woakes on Nathan@proactive-tech.co.uk or call 07385031222
We are looking to set up interviews and move this very soon so please act quick and apply!
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.