Bedford - Static Site
My client is recruiting a Static Site Supervisor based at Cranfield University, reporting directly to the Site Contract Manager.
About the role:
You will be expected to take full responsibility for:
- Assisting in supervision of HVAC contract including PPM planning, reactive tasks management and supervision of 6 staff members
- Liaison with clients/Stakeholders
- Supervision of sub-contractors
- Supervision of planned maintenance via FSI Concept Evolution CAFM system
- Supervision of SLA's and KPI's
- Supervision of all health and safety on site including risk and method statements
- Supervision of statutory compliance
Who are we looking for?
- Qualification/s in one or more of the following HVAC disciplines: Combustion/Heating, Refrigeration, HVAC, Electrical/Controls
- IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous Supervision experience. Ideally having a management qualification
- You will be required to be on call 1 in every 5 weeks
- Excellent communication skills
- Health and safety qualification
- Ideally experience in FSI Concept Evolution CAFM system
- High degree of self-motivation and dedication to achieving excellence
- Diligent, professional and flexible
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
Who are we?
My client has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the longest established built environment specialist businesses in the UK, Eden Brown’s network and depth of knowledge is unrivalled. Our reputation is built on long term relationships that have been honed and developed over more than a quarter of a century.
Working from a network of seven offices throughout the UK, our consultants are niche sector experts in their respective disciplines covering architecture, construction, building services, facilities management & maintenance, surveying, engineering, interior design, and building maintenance.
Whether you are a candidate contemplating your next career move or a client planning your talent pipeline, we can provide access to the very best talent and the very best career opportunities.