Business Travel Consultant
£19,000-£23,000 dependent on experience
Working Monday to Friday on shifts between 8:30am to 6pm
This is an exciting opportunity if you have business travel experience as a well established and highly successful travel management company are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to be responsible for making travel arrangements for their client.
A background arranging business travel is highly preferred as you'll need to have a strong knowledge of airfares, airlines and flight routings to be able to confidently advise and arrange all aspects of travel for employees of the company.
Outstanding customer service is paramount as you will also be required to action all requests from the travellers as well as liaise closely with suppliers to maintain excellent working relationships.
Key role responsibilities:
- Relationship management in supporting key relationships with internal customers to understand requirements as well as external suppliers
- Complete arrangement of travel requirements including flights, hotels, rail, car hire and transfers
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Maintain administration standards and data records accurately and effectively
Key personal capabilities:
- Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service
- Proven background working in business travel or arranging corporate travel using a GDS system
- Excellent telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a positive, enthusiastic attitude to all tasks
- Clear and professional communicatror
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, able to work under own initiative
- Skilled with either Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
Free parking is available in modern offices and their location is accessible by public transport
To apply for this excellent Business Travel Consultant role and join this leading Travel Management Company please call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceBusiness Travel, GDS, Corporate Travel, Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre, Fares, Ticketing
C&M Travel Recruitment is the largest and most successful specialist travel recruitment company in the UK offering permanent, temporary, and contract roles. With offices in London, Manchester, Surrey and Australia, we also offer a wide selection of leisure jobs. We started the company in 1998 and have an unrivalled knowledge of the travel industry and recruitment market, meaning we can deliver an unparalleled level of service.