Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Fully integrated mechanical design, acceptable to end users in accordance with the companies design principals.
- Ensure the mechanical design is fully integrated with the controls system requirements.
- Fully informed on the system design and ensure the mechanical design is fully integrated with the any resale or special equipment requirements.
- Preparation of relevant project documentation
- The gathering of pertinent information for design completion including site surveys, architect drawings and specifications.
- Validation of customer layout information.
- Value engineering.
- Integration with suppliers.
- Production of layouts and drawings for the mechanical FDS.
- Input into the Project Design Quality Plan
- Application of standards
- Input into the Technical file for the H&S plan.
- Production of layouts and drawings for Project Work Packs.
- Development of detailed phasing plans for construction including assessments of operational impact.
- Production of In System Time drawings and data.
- Production of Topological Flow Drawings.
- Input of information into the H&S and Design Risk Register.
- Create and maintain MEL's for projects and provision of information to Controls, Engineering and Planning.
- Ensure all conveyor systems designs are compliant with the latest relevant H&S legislation, codes and practices
- Steelworks coordination
- Building control coordination as required
- MEP Coordination as required.
- Review client EIR's (Employers Information Requirements) and input into BEP's (BIM Execution Plans)
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.