I'm currently working with a specialist in baggage system integration who are in the market for a Systems Architect at Heathrow Airport.
You will need:
- To know material handling systems - and have in depth experience and knowledge in their control systems (both high & low-level) and how they integrate. This includes PLC software, SCADA, safety systems, high-level control software applications and low-level controls architecture and design.
- Testing experience - and knowledge of project delivery, requirements, test plans, test cases and change/defect management.
- To have the ability to digest complex technical problems and strategize a logical solution.
- To be dependable, reliable and self-motivated.
- To have a degree in a relatable subject - e.g. electrical / electronic engineering.
Full time permanent role based at Heathrow Airport.
Competitive package on offer dependant on experience.
If you're interested or know anyone that might be please apply with an up-to date CV.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.