$80-$110,000 P.A. plus benefits
Fast-paced, values-driven company culture
Creative, collaborative environment
Competitive salary and generous employee benefits
For over twenty years this global design company have partnered with world-leading airlines, hotels and rail brands to create iconic, luxury travel products. As part of their strategic plan to grow all sectors of their business, they are now looking to attract an experienced Production Lead to join their dynamic team in Melbourne. Priding themselves on their vibrant company culture, they are looking for you to bring your passion, drive and creativity to this exciting role.
You will manage the production of a range of airline products, within the Airline division. You should have a proven track record in quality production of high volume out of Asia. You will be able to demonstrate your experience working with off-shore manufacturing, including managing Quality Assurance processes and troubleshooting production issues.
Your skills and experience
* Prior experience implementing best practice production processes
* Proven ability to work within and across cross functional project teams including design, product development, client service and technical staff
* Exceptional organisation and planning skills, process driven and with the ability to manage competing priorities without compromising attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Exposure to SAGE and Smartsheet is highly desirable, with the capacity to adapt quickly to new systems and programs
* Mandarin speaking an advantage but not essential
You must be eligible to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
If you feel that you have the right balance of skills and experience, contact Paul for an initial, confidential chat and more details.
Managing Director - RHL Recruitment
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Since 1977 we have been helping companies, leaders in their field globally, to find talented candidates for technical roles at all levels. If you are looking for a new career opportunity speak to one of our specialist sector consultants today.
Placing People First
RHL provide a value added quality service to both clients and candidates at all levels, in particular, at a time where skill shortages challenge us all on a global scale. Our ability to deliver is key not only to the success of our business but also that of our clients and to the candidates we place. We strive for continued success as trusted recruitment partners throughout the recruitment life cycle.