up to £400 per day
Our client, a global aerospace company, have a requirement for an ILS Manager to join their team in Newport. The role is a contract for 6-12 months initially.
* Acting as main Point of Contact for all ILS activities, including logistics support, element integration and overall supportability issues.
* Create, Manage and update ILS documentation, including ILS Element Plans, technical data / documentation plans, reports, technical data lists, ILS instructions, transition plans and procedures.
* Consistently perform and deliver outputs against contract ILS milestones.
* Drive efficiency into Logistics Support and Service Management as a key influence and author of departmental and inter departmental process.
* Implementing and maintaining current ILS methodologies, tools and processes.
We are looking for a candidate with:
* A broad in depth knowledge of all ILS
* Electronic product background
* Engineering / Systems background
* Windchill experience
Ideally, you will have experience in an MOD background.
Other experience required:
* Reliability, Maintainability, Availability and Testability Analysis (RM&T), including:
* Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
* Data [a.k.a. Defect] Recording And Corrective Action
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceILS Manager
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.