An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as an HR Reward Specialist for an initial 6 month contract, which is likely to be extended. As an HR Reward Specialist in this company, you will be based in either the Stevenage or Portsmouth office, which is your choice. The company's Reward UK department is responsible for developing and implementing policies, processes and tools in alignment with Business, HR strategy and Reward for the Group. In addition, Reward has to secure all operational ongoing processes for performance, salary and grading reviews.
- Lead and implement HR/Reward projects with a view to simplification and alignment of REWARD structures, policies and processes in the UK, i.e. Job Evaluation
- Undertake research, conduct analysis and prepare reports to assist in the Review of current REWARD structures, policies and processes and in design and implementation of new structures
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports to ensure that the Business remains legally compliant, e.g. National Living Wage, Equal Pay, Gender Pay reporting.
- Support the successful planning and execution of the annual reward cycle activities, including pay review and bonus awards, by providing proactive and timely support
- Handle REWARD related inquiries and requests and escalate, core complex issues to ensure excellent customer service to Stakeholders
- Provide an effective internal reward consultancy Service for key Stakeholders i.e. HR, Finance
- Work collaboratively within the REWARD Teams, providing support and back up
- Reward or HR experience
- An analytical and driven mentality high level of communication skills
- Established Human Resources experience
- £35.20 per hour PAYE / £45 per hour LTD
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceHR, Human Resources, CIPD, HR Reward, Implementation
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.