Salary: Competitive dependant on experience + Benefits
We are looking for a number of Design Engineers not just from an Aerospace background - If you have 2 + years' experience and Use Catia V5 (preferred), Solidworks or Unigraphics we want to hear from you.
· 25 days Annual Leave
· Pension - 5% from employer and 3-5% from employee
· Westfield Health Cover - Cashback scheme for dentist, opticians etc.
· Life Assurance - 4x annual salary
· Overtime Available
Relocation package available.
* The design and detail modelling of a variety of suite components in order to meet the programme requirements
* Managing and meeting cost and weight targets
* Participating in Design Reviews throughout each phase of the New Product Introduction process
* The selection and application of materials and processes appropriate to each design element
As a Design Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £45,000), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Mechanical Engineer opportunity.
** Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered. Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship.**
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceAerospace, Automotive & Motorsport, Engineering & Manufacturing
Successfully leading the market for over 20 years, we open doors to unique opportunities all over the world – placing expertise where it’s needed most. Whether you're looking for a contract, temporary or permanent position, or a fully managed service solution, we can help. With that experience to draw upon, Mane is the go-to company for technical recruitment for a reason – we deliver a service beyond expectation.
Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated by the many accreditations and memberships we hold, such as BSi ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and APSCo membership, all of which show the importance we place on Quality, Environment, Health & Safety and ethical recruitment practice.