Quality Compliance Engineer Derbyshire needed for a world class manufacturer that has very exciting growth plans for the next 5-10 years with large investments. The company offer a real value orientated culture where your opinions are listened to and valued. Company also offers extra training and career progression.
Quality Compliance Engineer will be working for a company that have a great reputation and dominate their market place and are always looking at ways to innovate.
Overview Quality Compliance Engineer Desired Skills and Experience
- Lead initiatives that improve product & processes throughout the area of responsibility
- Non-conformance report (NCR) management
- Develop compliance strategy for all internal and external standards (ISO 9001 / FSC plus all other applicable
- Creation & Management of audit schedule
- Execute all audits assigned, internal or supplier based
- Responsible for the QMS
- Improve processes
- Collate and analyse Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data and drive improvement activities
- To maintain the document management system with the correct level of policies / Procedures & forms
- Responsible for preparing the site for future approvals deemed necessary by the site leadership
- Responsible to create & deploy internal training for QMS internal auditors, and to work with department
- heads to ensure a cross section of departments are involved with the internal auditing.
- Analysis of business compliance and identification of future opportunities for improvement
Quality Compliance Engineer Skills needed
- Previous experience within quality manufacturing and processes
- Experience of internal audits and ISO 9001
- Root cause/ 8D/ Fishbone/ SPC/ Kaizen/ 5S
- Excellent attention to detail
- Through in process
- Be a team player.
- Must be proficient in IT Skills.
- Must be proficient in writing reports.
- Being able to work to deadlines and constraints.
- Be proactive.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company.
- Be flexible.
- To provide support & feedback in a constructive manner to members of the production team.
For a full Quality Compliance Engineer job spec please call Simon 07799 866285 or email email@example.com
Proactive (about us)
Specialising in FMCG Manufacturing, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care. Proactive's FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Operations (Technical, Production) and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering supplying permanent and contract workforce to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Simon or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click apply below.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will £250*. *T&Cs apply
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.