Seeking Structural Airframe Fitters for Aerospace contracts in Redruth, Cornwall.
Immediate starts, long term contract.
- Sub assembly work on CH47, Mi171 and Sea King parts (Rivet work)
- Ongoing Contract
- Immediate Start
- £23 per hour with £1 project completion bonus subject to (T&C's)
- Monday - Friday day shifts
- You will need to have a relevant aviation qualification
- Be able to demonstrate a strong background in aviation sheet metal
- Available to start on the 25th November
- Trade test required before appointment of contract
We can help you find accommodation.
Please call Acorn and speak to Polly.
Or pop into the Acorn office in Truro and we will be happy to discuss things further.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceStructural Airframe Fitters for immediate starts in Redruth, Cornwall
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.